Gypsum (rare Utah) Gary Weaver Coll.
- Cathedral Valley, Wayne Co., Utah
- Cabinet, 13.4 x 10.3 x 8.1 cm
- Start Time: 09/11/2020 6:30:00 pm (CDT)
- End Time: 09/17/2020 6:30:00 pm (CDT)
- Auction Closed
- Winning Bidder: Private Bidder
An impressive and sculptural large cluster of intergrown gypsum crystals from this most obscure Wayne County claim. A striking, stout 10.3 x 5.8 x 3.6 cm prism dominates this fine 360-degree specimen. The laminated prism is water-clear and you can easily read through the crystal. Complete all-around and essentially pristine, the large prism has a pristine termination with a bit of attached matrix. Most specimens from the Cathedral Valley area are listed as coming from near the town of Hanksville. An exceptional large cluster of Utah gypsum from the Gary Weaver Collection.