large USA Creedite (Gary Weaver Coll.)
- Hall Molybdenum Mine, San Antone Mining Dist., Nye Co., Nevada
- Large Cabinet, 17.6 x 8.5 x 5.6 cm
- Start Time: 09/11/2020 6:30:00 pm (CDT)
- End Time: 09/17/2020 6:35:00 pm (CDT)
- Auction Closed
- Winning Bidder: Private Bidder
Scintillating, gemmy pretty lavender creedite microcrystals are attractively festooned on the sculptural large quartz-rich matrix. Creedite was the signature species from this well-known extinct (1991) cluster of open pit Mo-Cu-Ag-Au porphyry mines. Specimens of this size and richness are rare. The piece displays well without aid. Collected in 1984. Ex Gary Weaver Collection. Large for a USA specimen!