Pink Smithsonite var Cobaltian
- Tsumeb Mine, Tsumeb, Oshikoto Region, Namibia
- Miniature, 3.1 x 2.3 x 1.8 cm
- Start Time: 11/18/2021 6:45:00 pm (CST)
- End Time: 11/27/2021 6:35:00 pm (CST)
- Auction Closed
- Winning Bidder: Private Bidder
The pink color, excellent luster, and beveled edges of these sharp 8 mm crystals all contribute to the choice aesthetics of the individual crystals, and their perfect positioning on the crystalline matrix make the overall aesthetics even greater. A fine, sharp thumbnail specimen of classic style and a rare quality. From the collection of East Coast collector, George Elling, specializing in historic minerals of the East Coast and minerals from the development of old European mineralogy.