Turquoise (RARE Arizona) Bob Reynolds Coll.
- Turquoise Mountain, Cerbat Mountains, Mohave County, Arizona, USA
- Cabinet, 12.2 x 5.2 x 3.6 cm
- Start Time: 07/17/2021 6:30:00 pm (CDT)
- End Time: 07/22/2021 6:30:00 pm (CDT)
- Auction Closed
- Winning Bidder: Private Bidder
RARE and beautiful sky-blue turquoise in this impressive large vein from aptly named Turquoise Mountain in Mohave County, Arizona. Mohave County is well-known for fine turquoise, but specimens directly attributable to Turquoise Mountain are RARE. Probably older material, but no proof. Ex Bob Reynolds Collection, a well-known fossil and mineral expert and former Curator of the San Bernardino County Museum. He passed away in 2020. This is fine dense carving grade turquoise. 271 grams mass.