A great selection this week with lots of attractive, good quality, rare and unusual specimens. Look for new discoveries that we picked up at recent shows or direct from the source, plus we have plenty of pieces from the newly acquired Gary Weaver collection along with a newly purchased prominent worldwide collection from the Midwest, plus dealers' inventories, and plenty from Kay Robertson! You might even find the occasional fossil, lapidary or gem item from time to time. Look here for the not so typical mineral specimens along with plenty of your favorites. We don't just offer the "standard 20 species", but an eclectic mix of specimens that appeal to everybody!
Some of the highlights from this week’s auction include:
1. Gorgeous, aesthetic, gemmy "Faden" EPIDOTE specimen from Pakistan
2. Classic old time GOLD from Central City, Colorado
3. Fantastic "star"-shaped twinned CALCITE on CALCITE from Mexico
4. Rarely seen RUBY crystal group from NORTH CAROLINA!
5. GEM QUALITY "GWINDEL" SMOKY QUARTZ from Switzerland
6. Rarely seen FERRO-HORNBLENDE from the San Benito Couty, California
7. Rarities include TOBERMOREITE, NATIVE BISMUTH and METAVOLTINE
8. Plenty of cool US and European minerals and various rarities from the collection of Kay Robertson